- Hotel pick up ( from 07:00 to 8:30)
- Drive to the border
- 09:00*- Border procedure
- 09:15*- Short coffee and toilet break
Panoramic drive around the Bay of Kotor
- 10:15*- Expected arrival to Perast, free time for sightseeing and optional boat drive to the island of our lady of the rock.
- 11:15*- Expected departure from Perast to Kotor.
- 11:45*- Expected arrival to Kotor, free time for sightseeing
- 14:30*- Expected departure from Kotor
- 17:00/18:30*- Arrival to Dubrovnik, hotel drop off
Duration: full day tour
What to wear: casual wear, hat, swim suite
What to bring: camera, sunblock, bottle of water, passport
Local currency in Montenegro is Euro
* - Excursion schedule can be changed in case of unpredictable traffic or other conditions that agency can not influence on.
During your stay in Dubrovnik one of the activities you don't want not to miss is definitely Montenegro tour. Located at only 40 km from Dubrovnik, Montenegro offers breath taking scenery and wild beauty of unspoiled nature. After picking up the group from Dubrovnik hotels and pick up points our Montenegro adventure starts. First we drive to the border crossing and after crossing the border we drive around the bay of Kotor, one of 20 most beautiful bays in the world, and the largest one in the Mediterranean sea. First stop on our tour is small old town of Perast.
You will have opportunity to see buildings and villas which were built during the city's prosperous years of the 17th and 18th century, churches built during that time, the history of this fascinating town, which was home to wealthy families of sailors before it became famous as an artist’s colony. Optional visit on this tour is a boat drive to the island of Our Lady of the rocks. There you will get a chance to visit the church and the museum dedicated to Our Lady of the Rock.
After leaving Perast we will visit UNESCO protected Kotor, built in Venetian style, during Venetian rule on the Adriatic coast. During free time you will have opportunity to enjoy some of the local wine and food specialities.
Price: 52 Euro/person